Wednesday 16 April 2014

Vocaloid art


Leon, Sonika, Tonio, Oliver, Hio
I figured I should be more clear that I'm absolutely bugnuts about Vocaloid, so let's post a bunch of Vocaloid art! More under the cut.



Oliver in casual wear
Oliver (from my ideal AU story)
Yuu (from same AU)
I never really liked the idea of Yuu as a cheerful cutie? His voice sounds pretty husky to me.
doodles from AU
I THOUGHT ABOUT THIS AU A LOT
Drawn as cover art for a SoundCloud clip
Utatane Piko
Anri Rune casual outfit
Arway is designed with Oliver in mind, so I compare them obsessively. MUST BE UNIQUE
Anon in a cat sweater. What more do you need in life?
Psuedo-fanart for this song
And the rest is too old and gross-looking to post in good faith. Man, I need to draw Vocaloids more. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT

No comments:

Post a Comment